Tuesday 12 January 2010

A FEW PINTS YOU SAY...



Dear You,

So... I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year... here's to a happy 2010!

I had my first tutorial for my new project today. After being sent the article we are to illustrate yesterday, we had the chance to discuss ideas today. Even though it's a tad early to have decided on my final composition, I have chosen to focus more on facial expressions and the number of pints listed. That's why I have shown the gentleman 'crying' a pint. The emotions mentioned are erratic and a focal point of the passage. To surround the face, I am most likely going to design some sort of festive pattern, or look at the colours used on jukeboxes (both mentioned). I want it to be rather simple because the article is quite detailed.

Well, here we go...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment