Thursday 27 May 2010

THE END...

Dear You,

So it's the end of the year, and time to tell you what I have thought of having a blog this year! To be honest, I'm not really sure... I have found it useful in terms of reminding myself of the year and what I have been up to... but to be honest, I have found it more handy keeping an ongoing sketchbook (which I have succeeded in doing)! Next year I am going to put more of my own design work (whether or not it has anything to do with current projects) as I feel this would help a lot, in case i lose my sketchbook!

Over the summer I am hoping to carry on the blog, and make it more consistent. I have not been good and posting regularly this year which may be a downfall!

To all those who were hoping for more regular posts, I am sorry!

Have a lovely summer xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment