Monday 12 October 2009

I WANT OREOS...

Dear You,

Hello again! Blimey, it's been a long weekend and all I can think of right now is that I'm craving Oreos... and also, I forgot to write a post on Friday after my photo cropping workshop. The pictures weren't that good quality, so I picked out the 'best' ones...



The other picture was from the Anish Kapoor exhibit at The Royal Academy of Arts (below).

The presentation used at the beginning was handy, in terms of taking us through the different ways of cropping photos to project a mood...


I think tonight calls for a night in with a film (Inland Empire and/or True Romance most probably), a bowl of popcorn and an early night... I'll be back tomorrow with a slightly longer post once I've uploaded my photos!

bonne soirée!


No comments:

Post a Comment